Monday, August 31, 2020

Too early God

So tired. I don't like waking up in the middle of the night. God is good in all his works.

Psalm 145:16-19 ESV
You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing. 
The LORD is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. 
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 
He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.

It has been a learning experience. I usually observe and am able to gather information on social interactions. This time Since it is personal I made so many mistakes but God is good and rectified it. I will keep my thoughts about it private. What have I learned that I compromised in what I wanted, someone to pray with, to read the Bible with, who is not content with just church on Sundays... 
God you have been with me and have hemmed me in. I wonder what you want from me but I know that your plan for my good. Help us that you may heal any pain and remove our sin as far as the east is from the west. Make us desire your word. Seek Your Face desire your will. Please be with my church has we desire you above all else. Please bless my friends in all that they entail. I know Your hand shall guide me all the days of my life. I submit to you. Thank you for fixing what I tried to mend by worldly means. 
Your grace is sufficient for me, that is what you showed me in the prayer cabin.

No comments: