Thursday, August 20, 2020

Day 4

This week has been very different. Got up today and was able to read a prophesy about Jesus in the book of Jeremiah. I like it when the prophets proclaim truth yet unknown to them about the coming Messiah. Jesus is the object of our faith, without him we have no hope of salvation.

I thought about the actions that I took, the sin I committed. I confessed my sin to God and am hoping that as his word promised that if I confess my sin He is faithful and just to forgive me my sin and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. That He will do so. That He will renew my mind to keep my thoughts pure. I have found it easier this week though I find myself wishing it were different. Yet I know that if it helps it would be a good thing. 

I am missing my dad today, dreamed about him last night. For some reason I actually dreamed a few days ago that He invited people to a dinner party and he invited people from our past. It was very strange....

I am planning out my weekend. Hopefully not filling it with activity that I may not think. 

No comments: