Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Day 2

I slept all night yet still wanted to sleep longer. I was reading in Revelation 19 and in reading it I got excited of the fact that Jesus, Faithful and True, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords will vindicate His righteousness in view of all men. Those who rise up against the Lord and against His Anointed will be brought low and His holy ones will be clothed in white linen. 
I have no energy but I was able to read God's word and to pray a little. I just feel depleted but I need to buck up and do what I have to for the sake of being true to God in my life. My sister suggested I go somewhere this weekend. I was thinking of doing the prayer cabins as a spiritual retreat. Hopefully I will be able to do this. In the meanwhile I pray get in the word, tell him where I am at, and ask Him what is His will. It will be two weeks of struggling, comfort, God's grace, and hopefully His word encouraging me but it does not mean I miss him any less..... Praying that His grace his power will uphold us. 

No comments: