Monday, August 24, 2020

Day 8

 It was hard getting up this morning. I woke up 20 minutes before I was to leave. I was unable to truly meet the Lord like I want but I will seek to meet the Lord throughout the day. 

I have worried but I have prayed throughout these days for wellbeing and safety. I have missed different things his sweetness, mischievousness, his enthusiasm, him openness in confessing hard things. I do see a lot of who he is and I am not blind to any weaknesses but I love and care for this person that God put into my life. What will happen on the 30th I don't know God does. I just feel uncertain and I hate that feeling yet I have found no matter what I do not know the future I cannot map it out.

God, please bear with me. I know my faith is small. Please help me. I ask that you draw us close to you, keep us safe, guide our minds and that we may have opportunities to share about what Jesus accomplished on the cross on our behalf. God please direct our paths and help us to glorify your name by how we live our lives. Thank you God, that you are a God who hears and delivers us from all our fears.

No comments: