Tuesday, September 1, 2020

God working

I find that my feelings have been really strange. On Sunday after much prayer and consideration me and my boyfriend broke up. I don't have a woe is me attitude and I actually feel like that was God's answer. I have been blessed by knowing Kurt because knowing him taught me that it is okay to be open to be vulnerable and although it did not go where I wished. It accomplished God's purpose in my life.
What will happen from here I do not know. I will not be dating for two months but I will be spending time with friends. I consider Kurt to be a good friend and I pray that God will do a work in both our lives.
God will do that work.
My question to myself would try again a second time..... Yes but this time hopefully with a solid foundation, seeking the Lord individually and together, prayer for God's will and truly discerning the future. Talking deeply about God and seeing God change us. Anyway I am appreciating the opportunity to cultivate more friendships. I realize God's love is sometimes doing hard things. I see his love more clearly.

God, abide in us that we may bear fruit to glorify Your Name.

No comments: