Friday, August 28, 2020

Day 12

 I was distracted yesterday and managed to waste so much time reading scifi novels.  What a waste of time.

What have I learned that the Christian Life though consumed by God is not like a big church service 24/7 it's also enjoying what God has provided but walking the fone line of not being distracted from what truly matters. What does this look like? Making God the most important part of your life. Be in the moment love on those around you, other interests are good but not allowing them to take so much of your time and energy. 

So I am at times a hopeless romantic. I want that love that God puts inside a person for the one who will be their spouse. I want to be at a point of having godly leadership and submitting to it. I don't care of it's a new concept as long as there is effort made. Baby steps are okay because even with that is does end up far. 

I am really opinionated.

Father you are the giver of good gifts and even though I fear the future I will trust that You have good in mind for those who love You. Please do a work in us, and reveal Your will, Your ability to change us because though each of your children is different and so is their walk we are all heading in the same direction on the same path. Help us to mature in our faith because of Jesus.

No comments: