Sunday, September 21, 2008

Future

I do not know what is in my future. I know that their is so much I want to do but I want to be sure that it is God behind me wanting to be in missions and not my desire to travel. 

There is so many thoughts that are in my head. There is fear of an upcoming appointment with a doctor. There is church membership I am seeking at Bethlehem Baptist Church. I am worried about tomorrow when it says in the bible in Matthew 6:34 "So don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. "

I am unfinished and I will remain unfinished until the day I die. I am 24 with so much growing to do. I am still a child in the ways of the Lord. I want so much for the future to happen now. My impatience is showing. I want to know will I remain single? Will God save my older sister? Will this job work out? Am I living my life for the glory of God? Will I ever do missions? 

The worry is going away God is in control. I am assured that He does everything for His glory. I am satisfied with that. Thank You, God.

No comments: