Sunday, September 14, 2008

Church

The Church I currently attend has services Saturday and Sunday. It is a big church so the only people I know are part of a small singles groups. It was explained to me that it used to be called B.A.S.I.C. (bag a spouse in church). I doubt sincerely that it works out that way. 

But I know that to a lot of singles finding someone to marry is an issue. A lot of time some create a singles group only to fill the time with activity until a spouse comes along. The ones I think that work are ones that serve God by giving discipleship, reading the word, worshiping, and fellowship. I like that and find it to be a blessing unfortunately due to the fact that I cannot drive I often cannot go. I hope to learn to drive soon that way I will be able to be more involved in church. I hope within 2 months I will be able to get my license. 

My sincerest desire is to go to the mission fields for God.

No comments: