Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Raindrops keep falling

Today is strange because for some reason, I feel like a beloved bride. This is weird I know. I will list the reasons why.

-The rain reminds me of Ephesians 5 where it says.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word...

Rain makes me feel clean.

-The bible

Two verses came to my mind this morning

Psalm 45:10-11 NASB
Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear: Forget your people and your father's house; Then the King will desire your beauty. Because He is your Lord, bow down to Him.

Song of Solomon 2:10 NASB
"My beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along.

- a peace that surpasses understanding.
(Circumstances that came about yesterday)

Philippians 4:6-7 NASB
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

John 14:27 NASB
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

I feel loved today and it's not that I do not feel loved others days but today it has been brought to mind anew.

I am seeking that anew my heart be drawn to the Lord. He being to me as Psalm 45 says.

My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer. You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.

No comments: