Saturday, August 1, 2015

Legacy Conference-Thoughts

It took place in Chicago last week. I am still processing over what happened. I headed out Wednesday Morning on the 22nd. It was a very long bus ride but it was enjoyable, a time for laughing and cracking jokes. It was cool. My problem was that my backpack had me feeling like I was a Sherpa. That first night I was able to get to see new books, I bought one about John Knox, the other was on prayer. The group that was there worshipped together and afterwards had a few icebreakers. I heard from a lot of organizations and Universities that were trying to make Christ known through their work.
On the 23rd we had morning devotions on the benediction at the end of Jude I think. It had been such  blessing. I wish I could have recorded everything. There was a lot of teaching and poetry.
What I go from everything is that faith in Christ should from the inside out. Knowledge of God should make us want to tell more people, make disciples, a passion for Christ needs to be spread because God is worthy.
I was blessed by my time there and got to see some old friends. I got to meet a Wretched radio friend face to face.
May God work in me.

No comments: