Saturday, July 11, 2015

Really?

Tonight by the grace of God I was awake during the sermon. It was a time to praise and worship God. I had been praying that the prayer of repentance would calls to repentance more sins. God heard my prayer. God is answering my prayers. Then singleness was talked about and my gut reaction was I don't want to hear it, though I was the one who suggested it. It made me think. I pray that God may grant me discernment as to whether I am sad because of my sin or whether the sorrow is just a trial issue. May God provide help with that.
Now as to the reason why I started writing today started off bad. I was grieving over life events and a tension headache ensued, some things were accomplished. Then I received it a text. The past came back to haunt me. I knew what the other person wanted but that Janette Iks poem  "I will wait" comes to mind right now about wanting to make a guy the one though his first name was Luke and his last name was Warm. So I asked for forgiveness about the past and with it came this sense that it was finally over.
This day in the end I hope will remind me that though I live in a fallen world. Where there is sin and darkness. There is a light and the darkness has not overcome it. May Jesus the light of the world shine a light within me and around me. To God be the glory.

No comments: