Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Guatemala Day 2: Rest of the day

Off and on througout the day God has been reminding me look at me come with me. And I just cried out to Him but did not get the chance to truly be with God until this evening. The rains came furious and strong and I told Nick and Dia to go on ahead because he was helping her carry a large container of purified water to the room. I could not just go upstairs when God beckoned me to come outside. It was like God gently calling his bride to come outside. I went outside and beheld just a miniscule of His power as what is a heavy rain came down and in the distance seeing lightening. And I spoke to God and He answered me. It makes me think if I can have this sweetness, this sorrow at not beholding Him as much while being distracted by work I would take it, if my soul would be free from distractions. God is the prize. He is the reward. One thing that I was reminded by Nick that I first heard about 2 years ago. "And this eternal life that they might know you the one True God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
I love you guys and hope to see you soon.

Levita

No comments: