Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diary of a Single Christian Woman 1/26/11

It is such a challenge for me since I spend so much of my time alone. I am surrounded by good books. Yet when I am alone its me, God, my flesh, and temptation. Yet I have been so tired, so weary of fighting that instead of fleeing I have let temptation overcome me and it gave birth to sin. I am alone in my room today but not for much longer. I was encouraged so much yesterday that this morning I put on my armor and am holding my weapon thst I may be defended from the fiery darts of the evil one. I was preached a sermon on Romans 8:8 by a woman the I have been blessed to know. I praise God that He does not have me walking the road alone though I do sometimes try to lose the people I am with. I am blessed by Jesus and better get to applying for health care.

No comments: