Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Diary of a Single Christian Female 1/12/11

It is so easy to hide, to lie to sin and yet the Holy Spirit is at war against it within me. I see the advice and frankly at times I just think being a hedonist was so much easier and with less accountability. I open up a little a tiny bit but its God who sees it all. I have lost weight but not to gain attention from the male populace at Bethlehem but because God made my gluttony known to me. It was so much easier laughing about messed up things over drinks than cry about them before God. Yet my longing is to see Christ to be with Him for eternity. Christianity is by the aid of the Spirit and its hard. At times I miss the easy days and that is when Christ impresses upon me himself. Today I am out and about I will put everything away and worry about it tomorrow.

No comments: