Sunday, August 16, 2015

Thoughts about today

What woke me up out of a sound sleep this evening was the boom of the TV.

Today was such a blessing this morning I woke up got ready and was able to meet a dear sister in North Saint Paul passing by on the way by where my sister lives in Saint Paul. Love you Engadi. My heart was set to meet with the Lord today. I was honored to worship in a smaller church in Stillwater. Me and this sister worshipped together, talked, ate, walked, prayed. It was a blessing to spend time with her and I was able to be myself kooky and weird as I am. Thank You God for granting me her in my life.
Maybe coffee drinkers will get this analogy, its like a coffee addict drinking a sip of hot bitter brew after a long dry spell.
This prayer is born out of that fellowship.
God search my heart, reveal any sin within me. Please grant me humility to confess sin. Show me more of Yourself. I am here before You, You see my struggles, You know my thoughts. Please satisfy Your people with Good. You say from the least to the greatest shall know You. Please grant me more of those times with other believers. God my life is in Your hands. Amen.

No comments: