Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Seeing through a mirror dimly

I think the bible verse goes well when I don't understand why God orchestrates some things. God is powerful and merciful slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. My birthday is in 2 days and I am at peace with being 31. This life the people and family I have seen, the friends I have made, have taught me so much. I won't be melodramatic or overemotional and act corny. The life God has granted me its moments, adventures, troubles, sorrow, and everything in between except my own sin has been a gift. Thank You God, in that You have shown me, a chubby girl from an island in the Caribbean, over and over Your son. You have been the beloved asking His bide to come away with Him to me. You have been a comforting Father, my confidant, a fellow warrior in this journey. The battle to kill sin is ongoing. I read this verse just today and I will hold it dear, Psalm 17:15
"As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake."

No comments: