Saturday, December 13, 2014

Change

It has been such a short amount of time. 8 days really to spend time with family. To see this island my dad is from. My extended family are kind and loving. They are each unique and I know that they will live and I don't know where they will end up or how it will happen. Yet I ask God that he might sustain them and draw them to Himself.
I as a writer when I have a character in mind I have the ability to put them on hold, to not tell their story. With God it is different.
He is there with each who is alive. No one can hide from His sight. Their life unfolds according to His purposes.

I have had adventures in my time away from Minnesota. I still do not know where and to what purpose I have been called. The good thing is there have been no harming of Levita with any matchmaking attempts. So I have one day left and there has been much to think about and reflect upon. May what has happened and will happen be to the Glory of my Heavenly Father who is with me always.

No comments: