Monday, October 15, 2012

Your Care


I did not do anything. I was not the most holy or the most beautiful. I was just Levita, a girl named after a the tribe of priests the Levites. I have come to realize that nothing in this world can fill this gnawing hunger. I went to food, to what is earthly and it just wearied me, it wearies me still. Today God gave me Psalm 43, I do not remember reading it yet God without me looking for it placed that before my eyes today.

Send out your light and your truth;
let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy hill
and to your dwelling!
Then I will go to the altar of God
to God my exceeding joy,
and I will praise you with the lyre,
O God, my God.

Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God.

My soul is cast down right now I want to take joy in the God of my salvation. I will draw near to enter His courts. This year has been the hardest. I am dark, beaten by the sun. I have no beauty, no riches. I have not done anything of honor yet I cry out for help and he hears. God knows I am dust yet with my eyes I shall behold Him, whether before I die or afterwards. I prayed that God would cease my life if I should not spend eternity with Him. Obey His commandment and I shall be with Him and the Father dwelling there. I will hope in God.

No comments: