Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why do You do what You do?

Ok as I am sitting here at work pondering this weekend. Knowing that God worked everything out for my good. I realize God does as He pleases, the His ways are higher than our ways. I am grateful yet was it not just as bad if I had completed the cycle. I have been thinking much about what my sister Engadi said about people falling away. God can keep them, God can pick them up again if they fall. He can by His power keep them from sinning. God is no respecter of persons. Falling into temptation does not profit. Sin lies and says this will satisfy you, this will make you feel good. It does not it grieves God and hardens the believer. There is shame in sin. Something happened and I was wrong. Yet I will confess the wrong. He knows, he saw. God I do not want to be that person that once they have fallen away need Christ to be re-sacrificed. The Father made Him who knew no sin to be sin that we might become the righteousness of God.
Now where do I go from here? What am I supposed to do now?
I guess I will trust in the Lord to act. Have faith and to flee from the temptations without and from them within. May God do it and receive glory due to Him. Christ, help me.

No comments: