Monday, October 22, 2012

Wedding, actions, and other things

This is going to be more of an observation of everything.
 
Friday
 
The place looked beautiful. Maybe I should think about it but I lik where I am at. I am semi independant ant like having a roommate. God knows I am uncomfortable with change.
 
Saturday
 
RING, RING!! RING, RING! Six o'clock in the morning came sooner than I thought. I figured I will go to sleep and if I get up in time without an alarm I would go to the wedding. I agreed to go. No one would have missed that I was not there. I woke up at 7:42 am had to be there by 10:03 am. So I went. On the way I started a hat, crocheting as if manic. It, the wedding, glorified God, that is all I hope of a wedding. But when I was there some things came to my mind. When I am uncomfortable get away from me, when I am comfortable I act differently. God knows the way I acted was wrong, I did not stick around.
 
I ducked out after noon I heard it went on after 3:00 pm. I finished the hat, did laundry, got my nephew, went to worship, then went to the University to watch the movie TED. It was bad, period. We walked out of the theater, went bowling. My nephew knocked down 44 pins without bumpers on.
 
Sunday
 
God was there. He showed up. I was reading who he was and was amazed. The little kids were great. I play with them and change them, and rock them. God knows what He has called me for. I have been keeping my hands and mind busy that I won't stumble only by Him guarding my steps.
 
Today
 
Read in John 4 how Christ showed Himself to the Samaritan woman. Long day want to finish calls God help me to honor and glorify Him.

No comments: