Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am loved

Its strange to want something and then have God show a person time and time again. "You are loved." Most who know me know I am a romantic at heart. Penned romance novels by the truckload when a teenager to the chagrin of my younger sister. In a fit if pique she called my computer my sister. Maybe I should not be writing this but I figure trusted friends may read and people who I would never see may read. Yet God knows. He is making me grow. I can't compare myself with anyone. I have been overwhelmed by the presence of God. Everytime I want to say I quit this cross is too much. He keeps saying my grace is sufficient and I want to cry. God tells me to come away, and He leads me away. He speaks tenderly to me and makes all my struggles and all my fears into a door of hope.
(NASB)Psalm 8:4
What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?
And I wonder why does He care? I am not anyone that He should seek. Yet His love is clear. While we were yet sinners He died for us who are called, chosen, set apart, not to remain the same but to grow.

No comments: