Saturday, September 8, 2012

Comfort

Sometimes I wonder about how circumstances change but people stay the same. Let me clarify the statement a little bit. People stay the same unless God changes them. One person can go from recluse to being popular yet their character remains the same. Marriage will not change you, education will not change you, moving away from your parents will not change you, rebelling will not change you, only God can. I am 28 about to turn 29, I have been shy and reclusive, I have been known by some people. I have a temptation that drives me to despair when I am alone. I have to battle it because it is easy to believe the lie that says you are alone, you have nobody. No one can comfort you. The Father is with His children. Jesus says He shall be with us to the end of the age. He is the One whom my soul longs for. I am inept unable to seek God without the Holy Spirit dwelling within me. So, today I am quickly off to drop something off then going to church. God open my eyes to see you more today.

No comments: