Saturday, October 1, 2011

Grace for tomorrow

There was so much I had wanted to write yesterday. I had just seen Courageous and after a week of struggle and turmoil within I have woken up this Saturday well past the time I was supposed to to be able to take a Zumba class at my work that I had said I would be at. Yet I woke up with such a peace. I used to have such a desire to pray for the men that I know at church and Christian men in general that God would mold them into True Men who seek the Lord above all else who will dedicate themselves to being men who reflect Christ in their action and in the way they live their lives be they single or married. Yet God has convicted me of not caring for my brothers in fact tearing them down instead of encouraging them. My own bitterness, my sin against God and then against my brothers, God has put my eyes on Himself and has me seeing his all sufficient grace in all circumstances. I will trust in God.

No comments: