Saturday, October 29, 2011

Good News

God is mighty and gracious and reveals Himself through moments in our lives. I am reminded time and time again the One True God is not a God who is far away but who lives and works among us. Today my church had an event called the Good News Festival and Clinic. Click on link for more details. http://hopeingod.org/gnfc. God has given me the opportunity to serve at all three events. I am not wise, am not smart, I am just a woman and my deepest desire is that Christ to be made known. These past few days I have been plagued with thoughts, yet God has been gracious to work in me. I was paired off with three women all of whom left before the gospel presentation. I want them to know the Jesus of the bible. The Jesus who was born without sin, God in the flesh, giving new life to the walking dead, healing, then one the cross took the punishment we deserve in 3 hours Christ suffered more than any sinner ever would in Hell. He died, for the punishment of our sin is death yet resurrected after 3 days. Our God lives and sits in the majesty on high and the right hand of the Father. To Him belongs all power and glory and dominion. Amen.

1 comment:

Miss said...

It is good news. It really is. Thanks for this post.