Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not Forsaken

I do not know what is wrong with me. Why am I struggling today? Being single is better than having an ungodly spouse. Singleness is better that not having a husband that prays for you, that washes you in the water of the word, that will encourage and draw me to Christ. The Christian life is not for the faint of heart. I will wait by the grace and power of God for the Godly man he has in store for me. I will not go after vanity. I will not love a man more than God. Neither will I try to manipulate my way into a man's affections. God I trust you to fulfill marriage in your own timing. I do not know who I do not know what. I just know it is someone who loves God, who wants to live out his life for the glory of Christ. May God grant him a love for the lost. May God make him into a servant leader. May he know the bible, love the brothers, trust in God, Thats all.

1 comment:

Miss said...

Glad to see you know what you don't want.

That's the key.

Then finding what you do want, is much easier.