Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My life in technicolor

When black and white TVs became color surely it must have been transforming. Yet still today people are trying to make the color as realistic as ever, unfortunately it is not the same as reality. There is an author I love Alcorn that in some of his books call life on Earth, life in the Shadowlands. We are blinded at times to the proximity and presence of God. I long to stand in the brilliance of His light, beholding the glory that is Jesus Christ. I have been thinking much about God about my life, about his goodness. I am happy which is weird because of how I have been a watering pot. Its been just me and God and though temptation has come along He has set my eyes upon Him. Found out one of my friends is having a baby I cannot wait to see her in April. I want to be a Godly woman. I am bossy, loud, and opinionated. I am thinking about heading to the Gym and working out then heading to the library. Tomorrow I will check out clothes for Friday.

No comments: