Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Diary of a Single Christian Female 3/9/10

It is easy to recognize, the pattern in music and my feet just want to move and dance. I will get my hair done and makeup, and wear a cute outfit... Hmmm to the glory of God. I guess that is always a way to check our motive, to see if we are walking in the light. God has given us so many good things celebrations, feasts, games, riddles, there are pleasures with God that make what is found on earth so puny. It does not compare to the joy found in God. I am of to do exercise and think about things I finished Til We Have Faces and realized that its true what is said there is no such thing as as Aphrodite or Cupid, or Psyche but C S Lewis did illustrate something when a close relationship is altered because God becomes more to the other person. There is a jealousy that rises up against God, a hatred the He now has affections that should have been bestoyed to them. Yet Jesus is beautiful, glorious the only one worthy of such affection of adoration of faith and love. I have been thinking about that.

No comments: