Sunday, March 13, 2011

Diary of a Single Christian Female 3/13/11

I was at the Y with my brother, 2 sisters, and my nephew. I chased after that little boy we shot hoops together, ran together, and when he was upset he ran to me and reached up his little arms. I love spending time with family. I am looking for a job earnestly and place that need before God. I am making progress on the headband I am making for my sister. I am my happiest when its me lounging around with my sisters. We bicker, we tease, and we love. My nephew can't sleep and its so easy for me to close my eyes and be dreaming I a moment. God has been taking away my trust in people and circumstaces and placing my trust Christ and in the He is sovereign and knows me all the way to my core. He knows the desires of my heart. I better get to sleep, so sleepy.

No comments: