Saturday, March 19, 2011

Marriage and the Single wannabe matchmaker

I will admit it I know Godly young women who God is adorning with precious gifts to give to the church and their future husbands and children. I notice how God is changing them, and see this work Jesus Christ is continuing to do. I pray for the single women I know that God would sanctify their future spouses with a love for himself, and a passion for God to be honor and cherished and learned about from His word. So yeah I sometimes wish I could set people up but truth is God will bring about such a thing in His perfect timing. I almost found myself crying when I realized God has led me to give this desire over to Him. Almost my foot I am shedding joyous tears. I want to admonish all my sisters to seek the Lord above all else and He will grant you the desires of your heart, of course if it is according to God's sovereign will. Praise the Lord.

No comments: