Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ambassador's Academy

I spent 4 days in California. God is good that he allowed me the opportunity to spend time with people who were after his heart. I was sick and he strengthened me. I was shaking yet He gave me the voice to speak. I saw God work through people last week that I have not seen any other time. I saw people who wanted God to be glorified. That God might save people. The first night I coughed my head off and spent my off-time blowing my nose. I could not talk very loudly. Everyone was so kind. They were so loving. The next day we were out and about on Hollywood Boulevard. The Gospel was being preached, tracts were being given out, and they were witnessing to the Faith we are just frail earth yet God took a hold of people. We were counting upon God. We were not there to meet our heroes Tony Miano, Kirk Cameron, Emil "EZ" Zwayne, or Ray Comfort we were there that we proclaim Jesus Christ and him crucified. I was scared et God put me on the box this weekend that he might reveal my weakness. My legs shook, my voice hoarse, yet God was faithful, that I might proclaim His Goodness. I met so many people and fellowship with them was wonderful. I cried that last night and it was over three things one about the love for God, a love for the loss, and lastly that I might never get married to a godly man like I saw as examples of this weekend. That was my shame tears shed over that. I am a weak woman who wants to love God more who wants to love people more. Who wants the desire for marriage to be crucified. God please help me that my life may glorify you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Levita,
thank you for your post. I am so glad the Lord taught you so many wonderful things about Himself while you were there. I understand your tears for the lost and for marriage. I love seeing your heart, my sister in Christ. Thanks for sharing.

SarahM