Monday, March 23, 2009

Crucify

This story was in a book by Joshua Harris. (paraphrasing)
A young man was burying a box of letters he wrote to the girl he loved. He was burying his dreams maybe even for good. His dreams came true he got the girl more or less four years later.

What happens when you have to cut out something. Submit something to God's will. I wish I were stronger but maybe it is best if I give it to the Lord. I am struggling and fighting yet I know I can't do this myself. I need God to help me. I need God to sustain me. I wish I had spiritual leadership all I have is my bible, my church, fellowship online. Yet at the end of the day it is just me and God  a good thing to be sure. I am weary of the battle. I am weary of the cuts, of the sting of sin. I have my parents looking at me as if I were crazy, for not looking to God for the material things, wealth, and health. I am poor and do not want wealth. I am weak but don't worry about health. I have only the little things. If it would be just me and God away from all this, the strife of everyday life maybe I would feel better. God ready me for battle, without you my life is nothing. God I will fight.

To God be all the Glory,

Levita

No comments: