Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finding Life

On my own I am nothing. With God I am a treasured child. God teaches me. God comforts me. God punishes me when I do wrong. God has been a wonderful father. I used to harbor such hate within me, I used to be so angry and now, now I feel like a stranger in this body of mine. God is so wonderful to me. He gives me joy, comfort, armor for the fight, He is powerful and never gives me more that I can bear. My God is worthy. My God is just. My God loves in spite of the wicked person I am. God saved me from my sin and watched it away. Don't you dare try to say that God is dead. Jesus is alive.

1 comment:

Lissie Darcy said...

Well said Levita. This is "brazen" from wretched chat. Here's my blog site. The link I gave you was my parent's blog. Here's mine: http://adifferentkindagal.blogspot.com/

In Christ,

~Lissie