Thursday, February 25, 2016

Submission, Spiritual leadership

No spiritual leadership... It is okay. In the ideal situation one would have godly leadership that calls you out, that motivates and prioritizes a closer relationship with God. We don't all have this.
So what I like to do to be exhorted is read the bible. There is so much to read in the bible to make clearer one's picture of God.
He is so much greater than one can imagine.
My thoughts are going somewhere I did not intend. What I wanted to speak about is submission for the single woman. There are certain things that are on my mind. Our submission is foremost to God and God may grant biblical leadership, in the church. It is a good thing.
One has to compare though the leadership to the word of God if it is something that is more strong arming than humble leadership it has to be confronted.
What should leadership be..... My thoughts are many.

No comments: