Saturday, January 30, 2021

Thoughts January 30, 2021

I have found myself time and time again seeking to encourage brothers and sisters in the faith all around the world to seek the Lord while there is time. I don't want to be deceived into thinking that I'm okay if I haven't fully surrendered to the Lord. I also don't want to be one of those who presume in God's grace upon me and yet not even having a desire to love him as I should. So I'm here at home very very tired and weary and I don't know where the Lord will lead me but I know that time is not guaranteed to us. God I want to seek you into worship you and spirit and the truth. To not find my self-worth in what other people think of me but in what you have done for me. God please magnify your name in my life and please help me to kill this in within me make me holy as time goes on and allow me to just be with you in the name of your son Jesus I pray, Amén.

No comments: