Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Goodbye

It is the Fourth day of the year 2021 and I realize that I have let some things affect me in ways I said I would never let a person do. Last year I sought to love sacrificially in a relationship, to love as Christ would have me do. I had found that those who know the Lord would know to love like that. I have to let go of any feelings of being wronged, of seeking my own desires because they do not profit. If a man was to reflect God in how they love someone, it would be to love them in spite of their sin but constantly pointing them to the cross. To cherish them and count them as higher than self, to serve well. To lead a person closer to Christ rather than further away. Anyway as I say goodbye to the old year I will not forget, I will forgive and let go of any bitterness and anger. I will be thankful that God brought about His purposes and not my own. 

I do still have a desire to get married. I do want to run the Christian race with someone, I do want kids. Yet it's God's will that will prevail. So God Your will be done in my life.

No comments: