Sunday, January 31, 2021

in Christ Alone

I am sure a lot of people have heard the phrase "Jesus saves". I am sure even as a child I heard that. Now as an adult I know more of what that means. That God redeems a people deserving of condemnation and it turn takes that condemnation upon himself. That He lived that life that we could not. Yet God saves to the uttermost. He will not allow you to remain in sin. 
Ezekiel 36:26-27 ESV
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.
I am throughly dismayed at how easy believism has taken over the church and it needs to be admonished and rebuked. Jesus has set us free from sin so why would we go back to be enslaved by the very sin that placed Christ on the cross. I'm going to try by the grace of God to say the truth in love but to say the truth regardless. I don't want people to perish believing that they're okay. 
Praying that God allows for more opportunities.

No comments: