Tuesday, September 15, 2015

To share

Close family knows somewhat of my past since they were part of it. They see my carelessness, my stubbornness, and my somewhat unladylike tendencies. Friends from church and friends at work see my utter need of God. I ask for that as a constant prayer needs, at work they hear me pray constantly, "God help me." Acquaintances will hear me laugh, will see my silence, will see my discomfort when I feel out of my comfort zone. There are those who have shared with me special moments, cooking together, doing hair for weddings, helped decorate for weddings, worshipped together, witnessed together, prayed together, comforted me in my tears, shared meals together. Then there is one who has been with me since the beginning, He has been privy to my thoughts, watched me where no one else could see. He has been my fortress, my strong tower, my heavenly Father, and my hope. I have been blessed, I have no need. To Him I belong.
May gratitude result in praise. May deep sorrow result in praise. May this life bring glory to my God.

No comments: