Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The evil of evil and my sinful flesh

I have decided to write something person out of my day to day life that one would see the depravity of man, and how long I still have to go. I have a Christian Spanish Group I meet with on Mondays. It's great, it causes me to really think. Today it was light hearted we played Taboo. I digress. After this I waited on the corner of 3rd Ave. S. and 4th St. S. in downtown. While there a newer model minivan followed a lady with a child with a stroller while she yelled. "Stop stalking me!"
Then once I was on the bus a large young man kept harassing a young lady. He was belligerent and hated authority. I got so mad but I didn't say a word. We all hated what he was doing. Then an older man said something to the young man. When the guy tried to instigate a fight with the older guy a lot of people on the bus got in between him and the older man.
I got off the bus with the older man, so angry so emotional. Usually I feel tough, yesterday I felt small and weak, but so mad.

No comments: