Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bringing ugliness to God

Matthew 8:2-3 NASB
And a leper came to Him and bowed down before Him, and said, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean." Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

I did not want to see anyone. I did not want to be emotional or vulnerable so I went home. I instead set myself to clean. Maybe my surroundings the untidiness, uncaring of things are a reflection of the clutter within me.
I had set myself for so long to learn skills principles but the most needed thing was for God to do a work within.

I has been reading 1 Timothy and it was a blessing what I learned I am a woman and what it teaches I will seek to pray to God for the supernatural power to change.

1 Timothy 2:9-11 NASB
Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness. A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness.

As days goes by I realize more and more that God uses His word to convict to teach to remind me of who He is and why I should lay my life before Him. There is much to be learned the longer I walk with God.

No comments: