Saturday, May 30, 2015

Thoughts of yesterday May 29, 2015

I am so thankful for the friendships I have made at work. For the sincere affection I have for the women there. I am grateful to be where I am in life. Working hard and providing for my family paying off debts and able to travel. God has been so merciful to me and let me recount some of his tender mercies towards me.

1) fellowship with God
2) church family that encourages
3) family
4) friends
5) opportunities to serve
6) for love that you supply for others
7) that you have shown me who you are through your word
8) that there is no greater love but this that a man should lay down his life for his friends
9) your kindness you have provided for me, cared for me, love me, and more than anything you have changed me for the better

There are so many things, moments, and you answered my prayers.
It's weird because I has started this post to share about my evening yesterday. I was very thankful for the friendship I have with my boss and her sister. I went to a bridal shower. I was thankful for the chance to serve. I was out of my element yesterday, but it made me realize as usual that I want to be a light in the world. By God's grace I want to shine the light of Jesus Christ in all places.
I thank you God, because you have not left me alone, because you are the one who can change a person, because you have shown me so much mercy. I still don't understand why you would have so much kindness to a person like me. Even in my walk I have gone up and down, and had so much bitterness against you. You did not treat me according to what I've done but instead revealed your character. You are faithful when I am NOT faithful because you cannot deny who you are, the faithful God. Be with your children those who by their fruit, by reflecting your Son Jesus Christ show they are yours. Grow them up Lord, reveal your glory! You and strong and mighty shaking the foundations of the world when you remove the veil. To you belongs the Glory, the Honor, You have Dominion over all things Amen.

No comments: