Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thailand rest of day 3 and early morning 4

We have devotions every morning. We spent time doing a prayer walk around the hotel. The biggest need would be that Christ may fill the people up that they be poored out for the cause of Christ. We walked through the city and saw so many temples, so much darkness. I wish I had an interpreter with me. Oh that I could share Christ in the Thai language. If Christ shown like a like in the land of great darkness I am assured that the light of Christ could demolish the darkness here. And the bride will grow. We met for lunch then caught a red truck back to the hotel. Then at 5 pm the opening gathering was held for dinner. Worship with these people was great. I hope that I would meet some and encourage them. For now this little place of worship and prayer is open.

To God belongs the glory.

No comments: