Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thailand Day 2 and beginning of day 3

The word is living and active and sharper than any two edged sword...

Hebrews 4:12 NASB
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

I have been blessed the last three days with so much word, and prayer in which God meets me. It is easy to do this here in that the TV is off. There are no people going to and fro and there are places I can hide and meet with God.

We have as a group met together a lot. We had devotion together yesterday morning. We take meals together and share what we order. I wonder if we will have all things in coming because Christ is all we truly have. I pray that our private time with God is rich.

This is a place of darkness where they have so many shrines and where they strive and strive for what I do not know. May God's gospel reach these people.

No comments: