Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Serving to honor God

The weird thing about this time to serve the kingdom of God has been that it is filling me up with praise. Has me crying out to God knowing that He will answer and I an excited. God has been working on me for months and I am more amazed by missions. After finishing the book about John and Betty Stam. I want to give my life away that Christ may be known amongst a people who have never heard the gospel or have opposition to it. John and Betty Stam had such a burden to proclaim the Gospel to the Chinese. They had itinerations where they would go villages and speak in the streets, hand out tracts, give teaching in inns and chapels, and meeting places. They traveled by foot from town to town and did the hard work. Then they were killed by communist soldiers. May God show me what he wants to do in my life. Whether he wants me to stay or go?

To God be the Glory.

No comments: