Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In the Valley

God sets the feet of His people on high places.

I work for the county, pension, life insurance... The Lord has provided and is showing me not to cling to this.

God is revealing pride and impatience, wanting my secret desires to come true rather than wanting God's will done.

Today was back and forth for me periods of crying out to God in between times of work and my own sin. I have been literally in tears and I hate it.

Brokenness over sin, over my life, over my coldness at times. I do not know God as I ought , trust as I should.

I have given my desires to the Lord and I am dying to them. They have been with me long and have been used to inspire coveting, idolatry, ungodly fear.

Christ help me. Please help me and magnify your name.

No comments: