Friday, February 8, 2013

Thoughts at 4 am Thursday and same day at 11 pm then at 6 am

At four in the morning the rooster crowed from my alarm clock. I had gone to sleep trusting in the Almighty Sufficient Christ who in Revelations is to wipe every tear from their eyes. I woke up sorrowed, yet even through it I cried out to God that He may set my mind on the things above. It was such a battle yet I knew this. I am clothed in the righteousness of Christ it is no longer I who live but Christ in me.

Muchas cosas pasan alrededor de mi. Siento como si mucho cambia pero mis circunstancias no cambian. Pero esta vida esta en las manos de Dios. Estoy en este carro pero estoy millas de este lugar. Soy amarga voy a decirlo como es. Dios conoce mi corazón. Estoy cansada mi espalda siente como es una roca. Yo tengo solamente a Dios y no es nada para ser triste. Si hay momentos cuando tengo satisfacción en donde Dios me tiene pero ahora veo que Dios me esta conformando para cerca humilde como su Hijo.

I woke up and I do not know where I stand but beg God save me from this body of flesh. God be glorified in my life. I want God what else do I have.

No comments: