Sunday, August 5, 2012

While I wait

Well I have been told that this is not a period of waiting...

 Ok I have been using this time. I have had periods where I have not used this time as I should. Yet I see how God has changed me. I know who I am supposed to be and God has been changing me. Cleaning is hard for me, yet when I do it feels good to get things clean. I am trying to be responsible with my money. It is hard because I slip easily on this.

I have had people tell me to dress nice, to put on makeup, to do certain things that men may notice. God sees not as men see. I will hide in Christ.

If you want fluff don't look for me I will not hide my love for Christ to have some half saved half baked man notice me. Get to stepping.

This is who I am. I belong to God and He is foremost in my affections. I evangelize that His name may be known. I want to be a missionary. I try to exhort. God knows knows who I am weak, overweight, blind, proud, impatient.

I'm not pretty yet God has called me for His own. God who called the world into existence, who makes blind people see, who makes the earth tremble at His voice, who bought a people by His blood. My life is in His hands may He use it as He sees fit.

No comments: