Saturday, August 11, 2012

Its God

It started out with Friday a time for fellowship and crying out for a move of God. Friday was a time of rejoicing and prayer, of worship and seeing God in the scriptures. GLORY BE TO GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE SPIRIT. Then Saturday morning began at 6:40 am, I had plans today to have caramel highlights put in my hair and get a henna tattoos on my hands. I was uneasy about it yet I would not ask a brother's opinion so he would say no. Yet I was uneasy so I asked two dear sisters. They said no. So I thought well I will still get my hair done. My phone went missing I thought well I will leave without it. I prayed that I would find the phone... Well then I told God if you reveal my phone I will cancel my hair appointment and go straight to my sister's place. I had wanted to gain favor and attention and God revealed the sin lying behind it. Due to my continuing singleness and well-meaning people giving advice I deep down wanted to say by my looks look at me, see me... After that prayer God revealed the phone so I canceled the hair appointment. I went straight to my sister's house, all by God's doing. I was able to minister and exhort I went out to eat with my sisters then went with them to the art museum. It was very interesting I enjoyed going through and seeing modest beauty of yesteryear, landscapes, period rooms, and armour. Then my younger sister and I headed back to St. Paul. God thwarted plans I had made and His will was done. What He wants is my sanctification.

No comments: