Sunday, February 19, 2012

Memphis: Day 2-3

Yesterday we went to the zoo. Then in the afternoon had a sweet time with old friends who moved down South. Had time to talk about different things. We talked about people reforming. About family members we want God to change. I am very glad I cam to Memphis. There was much talk of Evangelism I hope I see more of it and pray that if the Lord wills that these men would honor God. 
One the third day we went and had fellowship with Southern ladies. It was different it is not often you see and island girl in the South except maybe Florida. It is Sunday right now my fourth day in Memphis and I had meant to write this yesterday but was distracted. Now as I am ready to go to church I pray that the Spirit of God move and break us over who He is and what He has done and who we are. 
He is great and worthy to be praised.

No comments: