Saturday, February 11, 2012

Its about Christ

Our lives are not our own, for those who have been bought by the
priceless blood of Christ. He paid our ransom to debt of our sin. He
is filled with grace and mercy and about in steadfast love. There are
days when I was upset at God. When I see clearly I realize God did
this that I may trust Him more. Faith in Him is trusting upon the Lord
to give us everything we need and not anything that will draw us away
from Him.

The LORD is my strength and my shield;
   in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
   and with my song I give thanks to him.

 But I trust in you, O LORD;
   I say, "You are my God."

Commit your way to the LORD;
   trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
   and your justice as the noonday.

  Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
   fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,
   over the man who carries out evil devices!

 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
   and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
   and he will make straight your paths.

Trust in the LORD forever,
   for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the
foremost. But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the
foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an
example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. To the
King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and
glory forever and ever. Amen.

 The saying is trustworthy, for:

   If we have died with him, we will also live with him;
if we endure, we will also reign with him;
if we deny him, he also will deny us;
if we are faithless, he remains faithful—

   for he cannot deny himself.

God is to be trusted with our lives, with every aspect of our lives.
It makes wonder then about our Spiritual worship which is to present
our bodies as a living sacrifice to God.

 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to
present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God,
which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you
may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and
perfect.

And this sacrifice is done because God will use everything that
happens in a true blood bought believer for our good. His ways are
higher than our ways and He is omniscient and knows what we need.

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How
unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

  "For who has known the mind of the Lord,
   or who has been his counselor?"
"Or who has given a gift to him
   that he might be repaid?"

  For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be
glory forever. Amen.

My life is hid with Christ and He is Mighty God and beloved bridegroom.

No comments: