Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Memphis and life prayers

It is the day before I leave with my friends on this trip Lord willing. Its the day after Valentines and I was cornered yesterday to talk about the wall I put up between me and guys... So let there be a locked door until the one who is to open it knock... A garden sealed. There are a few people I trust enough to be myself with. They see my sin and my changing and my joy, my sarcasm, my hobbies, my sorrows. I will not let those who wouldn't appreciate that in. May God make me into a godly woman. About the trip it is going to be hard. May God make me into a servant, and give love and encouragement to pour out while in Memphis. It is always a fearful thing to be in close quarters with people because I have to be myself I cannot hide. I so want to now that it is the day before we embark on our trip. I really need prayer. Please pray for me.

No comments: